Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Sam

Oh, dear. Such a long time I was here and a new year is already a fact. First of all I wish everyone a fabulous, healthy and creative 2014!!! May many wishes come true......

One of my long time wishes came true at the end of last year. It can happen......
My daughter and I bought a horse. We had planned to buy a horse somewhere in the middle of this year but that was before we knew Sam. She is an 8 year old mare, naughty and lovely and special and we fell in love with her and now we own her and she owns us. It is like magic and I still feel so excited about it and truly sometimes cannot believe it all happened.Her photograph is from a collaboration between my husband and my daughter and me as a photographer could still not pick up the camera and shoot, I am that overwhelmed....


Soon there will be a day for her and me and my cam....

5 comments:

Stephanie Kilgast said...

ooooh! such a gorgeous horse! and yay for you! enjoy :)

Natalka Pavlysh said...

Jetty, congrats! She is beautiful!

bhbkidstyle said...

Oh, Jetty! She is beautiful! Wishing all four of you lots of great times together!

pey said...

Sam is perfect, so happy for you !

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

What a beautiful creature, and lucky you! You have also caught her in a stunning photo, lucky for us!