Sunday, 26 June 2011

Solstice


A belated one I know:) As always time runs just in front of my steps and I'm not able to catch up. The longest day has passed, and it is summer. Having coffees outside, watching the garden, listening to bugs having a great time eating my vegetables and circling around my flowers.

Also another project in the house, a room being renovated into fresh decor. Dust and paint in my hair and being happy and tired in the evening with progress.

I wish for you a wonderful summer. Be as much outdoors as you can, let the sun see your face and the warm summer wind touch your skin...

5 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

These are the best of days. Isn't it fun to renovate? I love the long hours of sunlight too, and being outdoors in the fresh air. Lovely post, Jetty!

Marion Pannekoek said...

Well thank you Jetty... wishing you the same; a lovely summer ...

Been outside the whole day too, walking the dogs, working in the garden and reading a book in the sun.

ana carina said...

Oh Jetty, this one made me smile :)
I stay outside whenever I can!
Enjoy your summer too my friend!

karuski said...

Summer days are the bestest! Enjoy and suck all the energy we get from beautiful sunny days.

gretchenmist . . . {belinda} said...

beautiful imagery!
making me wish for summer.
thanks for your comment :)